PARENT OUTREACH WORKER - in partnership with the Guelph Community Health Centre and the Two Rivers Neighbourhood Group - part of the Nurturing Neighbourhoods Initiative
Do you have children between the ages of birth to 18? Are you looking to access support inyour community? The Parent Outreach Worker, based in the Two Rivers Neighbourhood Group, is available to all parents and caregivers who are living in the Two Rivers community. The goal of the Nurturing Neighbourhoods Initiative is to provide one-on-one support to families who may be experiencing challenges at home.
The Parent Outreach Worker is available to provide support in a variety of areas, including but not limited to:
- Assisting with referrals
- Helping to access community programs
- Accompanying to appointments
- Advocacy with other agencies and services
- Assistance with subsidies for recreational programs for families
- Working with families to problem solve and prioritize issues
- Building community connections
- Helping to find strategies and appropriate supports to address issues related to health, housing, food, employment, parenting, child behavior, finances.
To connect with the Parent Outreach Worker, (Monday to Friday), contact:
519-803-0989 or email@example.com or you can also find her on Facebook under Maryann At TwoRivers.
PARENT DROP IN Thursday 3pm-5pm starting in Sept.
Come on by the neighbourhood group to chat with other parents AND drop your child off to the after-school Art Club running during the drop-in hours.